Manager of Administration and External Relation
Provost and Vice-provost
• Communicates job expectations and plans staff career pathway
• Creates, utilizes, and reviews staff performance criteria
• Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees according to the set criteria.
• Establishes policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs, and analyzing variances.
• Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen.
• Approves and handles invoices
• Executes special projects related to staff and administration as directed by ???
• Supports the Schools in completing special projects requiring use of staff and facilities
• Communicates with staff regarding meetings and other upcoming appointments.
• Maintains and utilizing filing and retrieval systems for university documents.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Maintains and enhances pre-existing international relationships and agreements with corporate and educational partners
• Provides insightful feedback to the Board on new international agreements with corporate and educational partners
• Maintains good knowledge management practices including keeping employees informed about the university’s progress and achievements (e.g. changes in personnel, employees taking leave, the development of new international relationships, etc.)
• Arranges meetings, seminars, workshops, and other events for international delegations to the university.
Qualifications and competencies
• English proficiency (IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, international relations, communication, or related major from a preferred university
• 5+ years of work experience, including managing a budget, bank accounts, and employee contracts
• Strong organizational and intra-personal skills including written and verbal communication
• Able to multi-task and prioritize
• Able to make value judgments and justify his/her decisions
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs)
• Cultural sensitivity and respect for diverse colleagues.
Direct address: Human Resource Department – Tan Tao University
Address: Tan Tao University Avenue, Tan Duc E-City, Duc Hoa Dist., Long An Province.
Tel: 072 376 9216
Online: Application can be sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org