Prof. Thach Nguyen, MD
Dean of School of Medicine, Tan Tao University
Chief of cardiology at St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart Indiana, USA.
Assistant Professor at Indiana University school of medicine….
Mr. Tran Hoang An
Dinh-Truong Nguyen, PhD
Dr. Cao Tien Dung
Dr. Tran Duy Hien
Mr. Nhon Thanh Dang
B.A., Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Can Tho University, Vietnam)…
Quang Van Ta, PhD
Employment at TTU
Tan Tao University aspires to become a globally distinguished educational institution providing excellence in education, participating in the advancement of knowledge through research, and serving the peoples of Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world.
Working environment at TTU
Tan Tao University faculty, students, and staff working together to achieve following goals:
- Build TTU to become a research university;
- To become an accredited university recognized by Council for Higher Education Accreditation of the United States of America;
- To cultivate talents for the labor forces that is elite seeds to develop the country and serve the people.
In addition to your salary, there are a wide range of additional benefits to working in this vibrant international university community.
- Access to open air restaurants and cafes
- Private health insurance
- Free health and wellbeing services right here on campus
- Funding for professional development to further your career options
New staff induction
With an educational philosophy, standards, and practices based on the American liberal arts model of higher education, Tan Tao University encourages freedom of thought and expression and seeks to foster tolerance and respect for diversity and dialogue. It aspires to produce individuals committed to creative and critical thinking, life-long learning, personal integrity and civic responsibility, and leadership.