TUITION AID PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS FROM ITA FUND FOR THE FUTURE
APPLICABLE FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND SEMESTER OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015, 2015-2016
I. REGULATION OF ITA FUND
1. Purpose of ITA Fund: To support students who are in need of financial aid.
2. Target students: All TTU students having good academic performance, having strong determination for higher achievement, being active in student activities in the fields of sports, music, and press, and suffering from family disadvantages (i.e., being a child of wounded soldiers or martyrs; being a child in a family entitled to the wounded soldier-like policy; being a child in a family with financial difficulty certified by the employer of student’s parents or by the local authority; being an orphan; being a child in a family with Poverty Family Register).
3. The loan conditions shall be adjusted by ITA Fund to fit with its criteria and fund availability.
In the academic years 2014-2015 and 2015-2016, ITA Fund will consider granting loans to students who meet the requirements aforementioned in (1) and (2); and GPA must be from 3.6 and higher for students of medical school and from 3.3 and higher for students of other schools.
II. DOCUMENTS FOR LOAN
1. Students must complete Application for Tuition Loan Aid form.
2. Students must complete Letter of Confirmation being signed by 1 lecturer and student Affairs division and approved by Dean and Provost;
3. The following certificates should be attached to the Application:
- Academic Transcript of the previous semester being verified by TTU;
- A certified copy of the following documents: ID Card, Register of Permanent/Temporary Residence;
- Original copy of high school academic transcript, High School Diploma, Secondary School Diploma;
- Certificate from the local authority for those who need financial aid as regulated in Section I;
- Other documents as required by ITA Fund for the Future, depending on the point of time.
4. Deadline for submission: at the beginning of each semester of the academic year.
After completing above procedures, students must submit all of the required documents to the Executive Board of ITA Fund For the Future prior to Sep 5th 2015.
III. PERIOD OF PAYMENT
After six (06) months from the date of graduation, Party B is obliged to repay debts to Party A according to the timeline as follows:
- In case Party B is provided a loan of 250 – 400 million (Vietnamese dong) for payment of tuition, Party B is obliged to repay all of the loan to Party A within a maximum period of five (05) years;
- In case Party B is provided a loan of 100-250 million (Vietnamese dong) for payment of tuition, Party B is obliged to repay all of the loan to Party A within a maximum period of three (03) years;
- In case Party B is provided a loan of 7.5-100 million (Vietnamese dong) for payment of tuition, Party B is obliged to repay all of the loan to Party A within a maximum period of two (02) years;
Note: Specific timeline shall be based on the loan contract. If the payment for loan is not made by the deadline, the late payment interest will be applied according to the loan interest rate of Vietcombank.