On the morning of November 20, Tan Tao University (TTU) held a ceremony to celebrate the 41st anniversary of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day (November 20, 1982 – November 20, 2023). In recent days, Tan Tao University has taken place many practical, meaningful and widespread activities in the student community to honor and express gratitude to the teachers who have accompanied and contributed to the students’ achievements. achievements and development of the School.
After more than a decade of establishment and development, Tan Tao University and Tan Tao University Talented High School (TTS) have trained many generations of excellent students to contribute to society and the country. Teachers of TTU – TTS not only see students as students but also as friends and companions in the journey of discovering knowledge. November every year is also an opportunity for students to pay tribute to their respected teachers.
In an atmosphere of joy and excitement to celebrate 41 years of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day, Dr. Nguyen Mai Lam – Vice Provost of Tan Tao University, Principal of Tan Tao University Talented High School gave a few words of congratulations and thanks the contributions of all lecturers, teachers, and staff of the School.
Some pictures from the ceremony to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers’ Day:
Grateful for the 10 years of teaching dedication of the teachers working at TTU and TTS
In recent days, TTU and TTS have held extremely exciting activities with students competing to celebrate the 41st anniversary of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day November 20. The photojournalism contest called “Tan Tao – Message of love” organized by Tan Tao University Talented High School received enthusiastic responses from students.
Announcement of results and congratulations:
– First Prize: 12B – Memories film
– Second Prize: 11A – Going through the summer
– Third Prize: 12A, 11C2, 11C1
– Consolation prize: 12C, 10A, 10C
– Impressive Award: 10D2 – Color of Time
There are also badminton and volleyball competitions, including men’s and women’s volleyball and badminton tournaments to compete for achievements, maintain and promote physical training movements, thereby creating a healthy playground for students. student, student.
* Men’s singles
– First prize: Nguyen Vo Thien Nhan (10A)
– Second prize: Nguyen Duong Quoc Bao (11D1)
– Third prize: Nguyen Phan Thien Chi (11A)
* Women’s Singles
– First prize: Do Thi Minh Thi (11C1)
– Second prize: My Linh round (12A)
– Third prize: Ngo Trieu Bao Ngoc (10B1)
– First prize: Nguyen Truong Hung – Nguyen Truc Anh (11C2)
– Second prize: Huynh Huy Truong – Phan Thanh Vy (11C1)
– Third prize: Dang Chi Tien – Pham Nhu Quynh (11C1)
– Class 12A won first prize
– Class 12C won second prize
– Class 11C1 won third prize
– Class 10A won fourth prize
The group of students won first prize in the contest “Students with innovative start-up ideas and projects organized by Tan Tao University in 2023”:
- Student Bui Dinh Nam – Class 11A
- Student Nguyen Gia Kien – Class 11A
- Student Phan Trung Kien – Class 11A
- Student Vuong Ngoc Trinh – Class 11A
Teachers received awards for their outstanding achievements in teaching and fostering excellent students in English:
– Ms. Nguyen Thi My Ngan
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thuy
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Quyen
In addition, Tan Tao University also organized a table tennis match that took place in 2 rounds, a single round with the participation of lecturers, and a double round with the participation of students.
A series of activities to celebrate the 41st anniversary of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day on November 20 was successfully organized in many aspects, leaving many good impressions. These meaningful activities are an opportunity for staff, lecturers and students to exchange and connect with each other to build and develop training, and are a source of encouragement and positive encouragement in their work. education. In the new school year, Tan Tao University will successfully implement the set goals and fulfill the mission and vision of the University.