Work type: Full-time
Work place: Tan Tao U. Duc Hoa, Long An.
I. Job description
- Teach in English (both theory and practice) 2 or 3 the courses (Intro to Electrical and Computer Engineering, Intro to Microelectronic Devices and Circuits, Computer Architecture, Electromagnetic Fields, Signals and Systems) for undergraduate.
- Teaching time: may require teach in maximum 9 hours per week.
- Do research and find research funding.
- Assign and supervise the student thesis or internship.
- Office hours: minimum 8 hours (in at least 2 separate days) per week
- Manage and maintenance laboratories.
II. Requirements for Electrical Engineering Faculty Applicants
- PhD in electrical and/or computer engineering, or a closely related field
- Strong research profile (interesting in IoT Application is a priority)
- Good English (4 skills)
- Have the motivation to rebuild/update the undergraduate curriculum of electrical and computer engineering.
- Have the potential to successfully secure competitive research grants from organization and industry sponsors.
III. Contact :