We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support senior leaders of Tan Tao University. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative roles;
• Proficient in MS Office (mainly Microsoft Word);
• In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industries;
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilitiesl
• Integrity and confidentiality;
• Degrees in Business Administration or related fields.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: February 28, 2017