TUITION AID PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS FROM ITA FUND FOR THE FUTURE
APPLICABLE FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2013 – 2014
To facilitate conditions for students with difficulties and were not able to meet the criteria for scholarship grant, ITA Fund For the Future offers a separate aid program to lend money to students to pay tuition for semester ……….. of the Academic Year 20……… – 20….. with following details:
A. TUITION LOAN AID PROCEDURES
I. CONDITIONS FOR A LOAN
The student must meet all of the following conditions:
1. Student must not be a freshman at Tan Tao University, E.City Tan Duc, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province;
2. Student must have good conduct;
3. Student must have no course with grade F (0 point) in his/her academic transcript;
4. Student must prove that they need financial aid by proving one of the following certificates:
– Being a child of wounded soldiers, martyrs;
– Being a child in a family entitled to policy like wounded soldiers;
– Being a child in a family with difficult economic conditions with certification of the employer of student’s parents or their local government;
– Being an orphan;
– Being a child in a family with Poverty Family Certificate/Register.
5. In addition, the student must also meet the following conditions:
– For students who apply the loan at the first time: Only those who are not granted full-scholarship.
– For students who apply the loan at second time or more: Only students who are granted part scholarship are eligible for loan. Student without any scholarship will are ineligible for loan.
II. DOCUMENTS FOR LOAN:
1. Students must complete Application for Tuition Loan Aid form;
2. Students must complete Letter of Confirmation which requires signatures of two lecturers, dean and provost of Tan Tao University for approval;
3. The following certificates should be attached to the Application:
– Academic Transcript with confirmation of TTU;
– A certified copy of the following papers: ID Card, Register of Permanent/Temporary Residence;
– Original copy of high school academic transcript, Diploma of High School, Diploma of Middle School;
– Certificates by local authority for those who need financial aid as regulated at Section I.
– Other papers as required from time to time by ITA Fund for the Future.
4. Deadline for submission: at the beginning of each semester in the year
After completing above procedures, students must submit all of documents to the Executive Board of ITA Fund For the Future before ………………………., 2013.
III. PERIOD OF PAYMENT
After six (06) months from the graduation date, Party B is obliged to repay debts to Party A in following schedule:
1. In case Party B is provided a loan of 101-150 million for payment of tuition, Party B is obliged to repay all of the loan to Party A within a maximum period of five (05) years;
2. In case Party B is provided a loan of 46-100 million for payment of tuition, Party B is obliged to repay all of the loan to Party A within a maximum period of three (03) years;
3. In case Party B is provided a loan of 7.5-45 million for payment of tuition, Party B is obliged to repay all of the loan to Party A within a maximum period of two (02) years;
Note: Specific schedule shall be based on the loan contract.
B. LOAN PROCEDURES:
1. Three weeks after the end of a semester, the Department of Academic Affairs, basing on TTU’s scholarship policy, will prepare and submit a list of students recommended for scholarship consideration to the Executive Board.
2. After the approval of Executive Board, the Department of Academic Affairs will send the list to the President for scholarship grant.
3. After the approval of scholarship grant, the Department of Academic Affairs sends scholarship grant results to students. At the same time, the Department of Academic Affairs will send the list of students required to pay tuition to Accounting Department;
4. Accounting Department will base on the list of scholarship grant:
a. To notify students to pay tuition in timely manner.
b. Base on loan conditions, to instruct students to complete procedures for tuition loan application.
c. To collect tuition and issue invoices to students or the fund.
d. To notify the Department of Academic Affairs will submit the list of students that have not paid tuition to the Executive Board for further action.